Preparing the Next Generation of Leaders
Public safety, military and homeland security, and corporate security professionals need comprehensive knowledge and innovative solutions. The George Washington University has created two online masters degrees designed for working professionals.
The Online Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Strategy and Information Management
This program is designed to provide leaders with the ability to protect and manage their technological resources.
- GW is designated as a Federal Center for Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Research by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
- 100% online – providing convenience and flexibility
- Complete in as few as 16 months
- 3 entry points – Spring, Summer, Fall
- Created by industry experts
Online Master of Professional Studies in Homeland Security
The main objective of the program is the professional development of working safety professionals by analyzing a wide range of homeland security issues policies, and practices.
- Created for professionals seeking to work in homeland security, private security, intelligence community, and public safety
- Designed to provide the building blocks for greater career success, both in current and future positions
- 100% online, providing convenience and flexibility
- Developed by industry experts to supplement and enhance on-the-job experience
- The George Washington University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
These programs allow students to fit a full course load into their busy schedules, making it possible to complete the degree in as few as 16 months. Be prepared for greater career success by earning a degree from a highly renowned institution.
“Now that I have obtained my degree with a concentration in Strategic Cybersecurity Enforcement, I am leveraging the acquired leadership skills and increased Cybersecurity knowledge to position myself in the workforce as a Cybersecurity leader.”
Vincent H. Fleming, 2014 Graduate